New Arbat Avenue
The company "Eichdi" restored the historical heritage - in place of the first screen, the company's specialists installed a modern media facade in the shortest possible time. The installation of the metal structure took 8 days, and the installation of the screen itself took 7 days, including commissioning.
The installed media facade fully complies with modern market trends, and most importantly, the requirements of the city of Moscow and has the following characteristics:
- the whole complex fully complies with electromagnetic compatibility according to class B.
- a disproportionate pixel pitch of 16x32 mm ensures the transparency of the entire canvas at 67%, due to this, the media facade is lighter than a conventional screen. Does not interfere with air circulation and sunlight. Also, an unequal pitch made it possible to set high definition.
- LED components of the SMD type were used in the manufacture, which made it possible to achieve a wide viewing angle and maintain high brightness from 6000 cd
The renewed media facade is again a highlight of New Arbat Avenue, it involuntarily attracts attention and attracts the eyes of residents and guests of the capital.
- Pixel pitch, mm 16x32
- Size, mm 1024x1024
- Brightness, cd/m2 6000
- Transparency, % 67
- Module resolution, px 32x64
- Screen weight kg 13.00
05/16/2017 EICHDI specialists have designed and installed a radial screen with dimensions of 9920 x 2880 mm, in pixel pixel P2.5mm, at WorldFood Azerbaijan 2017. The complexity of the project consisted in the manual assembly of 160 x 160 mm modules.
- Pixel pitch, mm 2.5
- Size, mm 320x160
- Brightness, cd/m2 4500
- Module resolution, px 128x64
- Screen weight kg 16.00